We commissioned a short video at our most recent show, to give you an idea of some of the safety measures that will be in place at Stansted Park, whilst still allowing a fun and enjoyable day out for all.
The following are just some of the measures we will be taking at this year’s show to keep everyone safe:
- Face coverings will be mandatory in the marquees (unless medically exempt), but voluntary elsewhere on the showground
- We strongly advise pre-booking your tickets, as it will reduce queues and contact with staff at the entrance
- Please maintain 2m distancing in any queues and 1m plus around the grounds
- Marquees will have a designated Way In and Way Out – please follow the signage
- The number of visitors in the marquees will be limited at any one time – there will be a steward at each marquee controlling this
- There will be hand sanitising stations around the showground, including at the entrance gate, each of the toilet blocks, the food area and the entrance to each marquee. We do advise that you also bring your own.
- Show staff will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs & benches around the showground
- There will be three large toilet blocks on the showground, which will be continuously monitored by an attendant
- There will be an Information board at the entrance, and several others around the site – these will have a map of the showground on them (click here to view map), which will help you to locate all the facilities (please note: we won’t be having show guides this year)
- If you would like to leave the showground but come back in later the same day, please make sure you get your ticket stamped at the Exit Gate
- There will NOT be an Entrance/Exit via The Walled Garden this year – all visitors must use the main Entrance/Exit
- All rubbish bins will be left open so that visitors do not have to touch the lids
We know things will look and feel a bit different at the show this year, but we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our visitors, exhibitors and staff safe. Please be aware of the signage around the showground and follow accordingly, and be mindful of your own safety and of those around you – we want everyone to have a lovely day out and stay safe.
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.
– The Garden Show Team