The following are just some of the measures we will be taking at this year’s show to keep everyone safe:
- Face coverings will be mandatory in the marquees (unless medically exempt), but voluntary elsewhere on the showground
- We strongly advise pre-booking your tickets, as it will reduce queues and contact with staff at the entrance
- Please maintain 2m distancing in any queues and 1m plus around the grounds
- Marquees will have a designated Way In and Way Out – please follow the signage
- The number of visitors in the marquees will be limited at any one time – there will be a steward at each marquee controlling this
- There will be hand sanitising stations around the showground, including at each toilet block and at the entrance to each marquee. We do advise that you also bring your own.
- Please try not to touch products unless you intend to buy them
- Show staff will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs & benches around the showground
- There will be two large toilet blocks on the showground, which will be continuously monitored by an attendant
- There will be an Information board at the entrance, and several others around the site – these will have a map of the showground on them (see below), which will help you to locate all the facilities (including hand sanitising stations)
- When you come to leaving the showground, please note that the Exit Gate is now separate from the Entrance Gate – please follow the signage
- If you would like to leave the showground but come back in later the same day, please make sure you get your ticket stamped at the Exit Gate
- All rubbish bins will be left open so that visitors do not have to touch the lids
We know things will look and feel a bit different at the show this year, but we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our visitors, exhibitors and staff safe. Please be aware of the signage around the showground and follow accordingly, and be mindful of your own safety and of those around you – we want everyone to have a lovely day out and stay safe.
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.