We strongly advise pre-booking your tickets, as it will reduce queues and contact with staff at the entrance
Tickets will still be available to buy at the gate, but there’s a chance you may have to wait if we have reached capacity.
- Tickets are day specific, so please double check that you are purchasing for the day you wish to visit.
- Your tickets will be sent to you via email (if possible, please print your tickets rather than showing them on your phone, as this will make it easier for us to maintain physical distancing whilst scanning your tickets)
- Discount vouchers can only be used with tickets purchased on the gate, unless it is specified on the voucher that it can be used online
- Tickets for each day of the show will be available to buy online up until midday on that day (unless we have reached capacity, in which case tickets will be marked as sold out)
- Please remember to bring a face covering with you (for inside the marquees)
If you interested in group bookings (20+ people), please email email@example.com
For all other ticket enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When navigating the events on this page, please use the ‘back’ arrow in the top left of the ticket box rather than your browser’s ‘back’ button.
If you have any queries regarding tickets, please email email@example.com