The Show’s successful formula as an accessible and affordable event makes it a stress-free alternative to the larger show.
Visitors can enjoy a taste of Summer with the diversity and range of the 200 exhibitors at this event running over three days including:
- garden related
- art, craft & design
- country food & wines
THIS IS A DAY OUT FOR EVERYONE…
the best possible way to buy wonderful things to transform your garden. Enjoy being involved and watch this show grow and blossom over the years ahead.
- Meet growers and plants people with a passion for gardening.
- Buy beautiful plants, gifts, arts, crafts, furniture and sculpture.
- Sample and take home delicious country foods and wines.
- Seek advice and top tips from the experienced Gardening Doctors …. helping your garden grow.
- Visit Loseley Park’s fabulous walled gardens and chat to the gardeners who make Loseley blossom.
- Enjoy a tour around beautiful Loseley Park house right beside the showground – with guides on hand to tell the stories about the house and family
- Relax to the sounds of the wandering Jazz Trio whilst taking in the ambiance of a summer show – a perfect day out for the whole family.
- Children’s Entertainment – Find plenty of action and fun for children with the garden show jester, Midland adventure archery, puppet shows, face painting, birds of prey, fete entertainment and the funfair with bouncy fun.