The Shows successful formula as an accessible and affordable event makes it a stress-free alternative to the larger show.
Visitors always enjoy the diversity and range of the 350 stands including:
- garden related
- art, craft & design
- country food and wines
- activities & entertainment
New companies are especially encouraged to exhibit as it can be difficult for them to establish themselves and for the public to source their products on the high street.
The highly skilled:Wessex Guild are back
We invite you to join in some of the activities on offer such as:
- The ancient Chapel will be brimming with the fabulous flower arrangements .‘Down Memory Lane created by the Emsworth Afternoon Flower Club in aid of Alzheimer’s Research UK – celebrating 22 years of wonderful work, raising thousands of pounds for charity.
- Plant & Shopping Creche & Carry for a small fee to be donated to Southbourne Sea Scouts.
- Children’s Entertainment – we are not only talking about gardening; we are talking about much fun and entertainment for the children whilst their parents enjoy the many attractions that the Show has to offer. Get crafting together!
- Delicious refreshments will be available throughout the day provided by Alchemy Catering and The Country Food Market Square.
- The Studio Shop – visit the Studio Shop marquee to learn how to change your house and life!
- Marquees are provided by Lewis Marquees.
- First Aid will be on site to provide medical assistance if required V M Langfords
- NO DOGS PLEASE (except those needed to assist) at the request of the Stansted Park Foundation.
THIS IS A DAY OUT FOR EVERYONE…come and join the garden party!
something for everyone who loves their garden and their home.