The Garden Show in Summer at Stansted
Next Show: Friday 8th - Sunday 10th June 2018
BUY TICKETS HERE
What to expect at the Garden Show at Stansted ...
We have made great plans for our 24th show.....
- A perfect event to find all you need for your garden (and home!)
find out more about the show and the venue
- A great opportunity to explore what’s on the doorstep; source new talent, designers and artisans. Browse affordable and handpicked stands. With specialist plants, garden accessories, sculpture, art and fabulous food.
find out more about our exhibitors
- Pick up top tips from horticultural experts to solve those frustrating gardening problems, meet the Garden Team and enjoy learning from ongoing cooking and craft demos. Plenty to engage your children too….get crafting and learn new garden skills together; watch them play in the beautiful parklands and have fun.
find out more about what's on
- Come to the garden party…….revitalise your garden and life
- No dogs please (except those needed to assist) at the request of the Stansted Park Foundation.
The Garden Show at Stansted Park will be open for 3 days
Friday 8th – Sunday 10th June 2018
Open Daily 10am - 5pm (last entry 4pm)
Stansted Park, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX
Mobility For You
To pre-book a Mobility Scooter, please call 01784 451258
Ticket Prices 2018:
Adults: £9 (16+)
Concessions: £7 (seniors 60+) (students must present NUS card)
Children (15 years & under): £3.00 (4 years & under free)
Family: £22 (2 adults & 4 children 5 - 16yrs)
Groups: £6 (20+ people)
Free flow tours of Stansted House: £5 (available at the Front Door) Open 1pm - last entry 4pm